Our Facilities Are Here to Serve and Build Community.
We've designed this place to bring people together.
Whether for a birthday party, baby shower,
family reunion, community group, or something else, our newly renovated facilities are a perfect place to bring people together.
Please review our Facility Use Policies below before submitting a request:
- There are no fees for using facilities for funerals or visitations.
- For a weekly or monthly meeting rate, please fill out the request form and the pastor will contact you directly.
- Rental Fee Rates:
$100.00 for the first two hours
$25.00 for each additional hour
(including set-up needs)
- Final determination of fee waiver will be made by the church council.
- Facility use will be denied if scheduled event is deemed contrary to the Book of Discipline of the United Methodist Church.
- Nothing shall be attached to the walls with a nail, screw, pushpin, anything that leaves a hole in the wall.
- First United Methodist Church's facilities are alcohol and tobacco free.
- After your event, please return the room to the state it was in when you arrived.
- Take all trash to the dumpsters after your event.
- Should any damages occur, you agree to cover costs of repair or replacement.
- If you are requesting use for a wedding, please submit the form and the pastor will contact you with further information.
- Once your request is submitted, you will receive an e-mail from staff containing the fee, cost, and rental approval.